Last night, I decided to get dolled up and take my boyfriend to see Curren$y. We’re both big fans so when I found out he was going to be in town I just had to grab us a pair of tickets!
For the big night I decided to wear a gold and silvery black smokey wing and keep the rest of the look fresh and clean. I skipped the foundation and decided to wear a warm touch of tangerine on my cheeks and a pinky nude pout.
It was pretty hot in there but I had a really great time and enjoyed the show! I can’t wait until he comes back in town!
– NYX powder blush in Cinnamon
– Maybelline Fit Me concealer in deep
– Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Whiskey (brows)
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in Sin
– Sedona Lace Warm 88 palette
– Urban Decay Curling Mascara
– Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion
– Loreal Voluminous Smoldering liner in black
– Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle