It’s not very often these days that I throw on eyeshadow but when I do I try to shy away from my common everyday neutral looks. It’s summertime! The season for beautiful pops of color!
Here’s the colorful look I sported yesterday! I started off by using a beautiful vibrant orange cream shadow as a base all over my lid. I then took a dark brown satin shadow and swept it in my outer corner and along my crease for a smokey effect. I then lined my waterline with a super vibrant Turquoise cream shadow pencil. I topped the look off with tons of black mascara for a touch of drama.
Here’s what I used to create this look:
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Demolition (brows)
- Sheer Cover Duo concealer (highlight)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy
- Urban Decay Darkhorse shadow from Naked
- Urban Decay 24/7 shadow stash pencil in Clash
- Diorshow Iconic mascara