I’ve been doing quite a lot of makeup shopping these days but I definitely feel like it’s all worth it! My mother is like the ultimate bargainista so it’s no surprise that she came across the most amazing coupon ever! A little while ago Walgreen’s had a coupon for a $25 gift card when you switched your prescription over to their pharmacy. Awesome right?! I needed a refill on my birth control so I snagged one of the coupons from my mom and proceeded to get my haul on. Hence the almost free part of the title. I originally just wanted a purple lipstick, mascara and contour powder but I ended up with just a little bit more. I promise it was only because Walgreen’s just so happen to have a buy one get one half off sale on Maybelline and Revlon products! Here’s what I picked up:
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara in Very Black – I have a heard a TON about this mascara and just had to get one for myself. I was going to grab the original version but the wand on this one looked too amazing to pass up! It looks perfect for my small eyes.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch – I have been seeing ladies rave about this balm all over the blogosphere. I grabbed it to see if it lived up to all the hype. I’m hoping it does! I love a good lip balm!
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara in Very Black – I couldn’t be happier that Maybelline was BOGO half off. I really wanted Great Lash but I’ve had my eye on this mascara FOREVER. I’ve been in search for a good lengthening mascara and I heard this one is pretty nice. Plus I really like the packaging.
- Andrea Modlash Falsies #21 – I seriously don’t need another pair of falsies. Seriously. But these were too beautiful to leave in the store and they were on sale lol. I can’t wait to try them on!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks – I never tried any of these lipsticks but after reading a few reviews and seeing some beautiful swatches of a purple lipstick I scoured the Revlon counter for these. I totally found the purple lippie I was looking for! I can’t wait to swatch it for you guys!
- Milani Cream to Powder Compact Foundation – I was originally going to pick up one of the Covergirl Queen Collection bronzers but I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE so I decided to pick up a powder foundation instead. I had been looking for a contour powder forever but my search was getting a little ridiculous so I settled on this. The powder foundations Milani had weren’t dark enough and the bronzers were way too light, of course. I think this will work though. I’m glad I picked up a cream to powder formula. I’m thinking it may look very natural when applied.