August has been quite the busy month! It’s been so much going on with work and school that it’s been hard to catch a break. But I still managed to survive and look pretty thanks to these products! I didn’t have too many faves this month but I did come across some products that I’m not sure how I’d live without.
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes – OMG I cannot get enough of this mascara! It makes my lashes look amazing! It seriously does everything. Definitely an all time favorite!!
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner Pen – I’m so glad I received this in my June Birchbox because it’s such a great liner! It’s very intense, long lasting and super easy to use. It has a super pointy tip that has yet to lose it’s shape or show any signs of drying out soon.
- Elf Sharpener – It’s not very often that I add tools to my faves but there was no way I could leave this one out. This is a really nice sharpener! It sharpens all my pencils very smoothly without breaking any led or leaving a choppy finish like my other sharpener does sometimes.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze – I love this shadow! It works great alone as cream shadow but even better as a base. It’s actually one of my favorite eyeshadow bases! You can check out my full review of it here.
- Ada Cosmetics Golden Bronzer – Yet another Birchbox fave! I received this shimmery bronzer in this month’s box and I’ve been using it ever since. It gives such a beautiful glow!
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in Deep – This is a really nice concealer! It’s very opaque and looks very natural on. Plus it can last a while through a bit of sweat. The shade is perfect as well.
- Dior Lip Polish in Fresh Expert – This gloss is so silky smooth and moisturizing! It applies heavenly with the rolling applicator and it smells good too. I can’t wait to review this for you guys!
- NYX Round Lipstick in Perfect – This is my favorite lipstick of all time right now! I love the color and I love that it isn’t drying. It’s the perfect nude lipstick for me! I’m getting another soon.
What were some of your favorites last month??