I’m a little posting this considering I received it about a week ago but it was just too good to keep to myself! After just 3 bags I have fallen completely in love with Ipsy! You get so much for just $10!
This month’s theme was haute holiday so Ipsy included a few products to create the perfect holiday look. I’m pretty pleased with the goodies they packed inside! There were 3 full sized items, 2 deluxe samples and a bonus item! Here’s what was included:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm – This was actually a bonus item Ipsy threw in and I’m pretty excited to try it! I’ve been itching to try a nice BB cream but there’s very few options for women of color. This one is actually translucent so I’m hoping it works out okay for me.
- Mai Couture St. Barts Highlighter Papier – I’ve never heard of or tried any paper cheek products but I must say these look pretty interesting. There’s 25 sheets inside that you rubon your cheekbones or wherever else you’d like to highlight for a nice glow. It seems pretty convenient for rush days.
- Be a Bombshell Hot Mess gloss – This was the product I wasn’t too happy about. I’m not sure what it is about red lippies but I just don’t care for them. I don’t really like the way they look on me. I much more prefer pinks and nudes. This is a beautiful gloss though and full sized! But I do hope they cool it with the red lippies for a while.
- NYX Loose Pearl Shadow in Charcoal Pearl – I was soo hoping to get the gold one but I’m okay with this one too! It’s a really pretty charcoal pigment with very fine shimmer. I think it’ll help create a beautiful smokey eye. Plus it’s full sized!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencil in Zero – Although I already own this pencil I was very happy to snag another! Urban Decay liners are so creamy and really do glide across the lideffortlessly.
- Mirabella Face & Eye Primer – This is also full sized! I’ve never tried anything from this brand but I don’t think I can ever have enough primers. I hope it’ll be a nice addition to my collection!