With all the buzz surrounding Benefit in the beauty world it was only a matter of time before I decided to try them out. I’m a sucker for value sets and pretty packaging so I decided to try the brand out with this sampler. I was intrigued by the pretty packaging but even more so by the price. The Pretty Committee set is an excellent value for just $35!
The set includes 3 full sized products and a deluxe sample. You’re definitely getting a lot of bang for your buck! For just $35 you receive:
- Stay Don’t Stray concealer and eyeshadow primer (full size)
- Eye Bright pencil (full size)
- Bella Bamba blush (full size)
- High Beam highlighter (deluxe sample)
- gold mesh makeup bag
I must say I’m pretty impressed with this set! Not only is the price great but the products are pretty excellent as well! It’s quite the steal considering the value of everything. Here’s a quick review of everything inside:
- Stay Don’t Stray primer
– This is really nice primer! It comes with plenty of products and can be used as an eyeshadow and concealer primer. I think I like it better as an eyeshadow primer though. Shadows stick to it well and the neutral base makes the shadows last and pop. I still like it as a concealer primer because it definitely brightens my eye area and a tiny bit goes a long way. However, I was hoping it would help with creasing and settling but it doesn’t.
- Eye Bright pencil
– This is one of my favorite products in this set. I use it just about everyday! It’s a creamy pale pink eyeliner that can be used on your waterline to make your eyes look more awake. It lasts all day and it doesn’t smudge.
- Bella Bamba blush
– This blush is a very pretty shimmery coral shade that smells like watermelons a bit. It makes a lovely summer blush for ladies with fair and light complexions but not so much for ladies of darker complexions. The color doesn’t show up too well on me unless I pack it on but the shimmer does make it a nice highlight. The shimmer looks lovely on the cheekbones!
- High Beam
– This is yet another lovely highlighter but the glow it gives is far more beautiful than Bella Bamba! It’s incredibly shimmery but looks gorgeous on. At first I was a little hesitant because it’s a pale pink shade that I figured would only flatter cooler toned ladies with pink undertones but it’s pretty universal. Even on my very warm complexion it looked lovely. I definitely recommend!
Check out the swatches!
From l-r: Eye Bright, Bella Bamba, High Beam, Stay Don’t Stray
I can’t express enough how nice this set is! It’s honestly a steal for how much stuff you get and the quality of everything. I can honestly say I’ve become a Benefit fan. They’re products are pretty good. I think some of the items are a bit pricey alone so I’d suggest finding nice value sets like this one.