I’m always so anxious to receive my Glam bags because they’re soo awesome! I must say I am completely impressed with Ipsy so far! I’ve enjoyed all of the bags I received and I love that the samples aren’t super tiny. Plus there’s always a full sized product or two in the mix. Sooo much better than Birchbox! This month Ipsy decided to skip on the makeup goodies but I’m still very pleased with what I received.
- Nailtini Bloody Mary nail polish – I was a little hesitant when I found out Ipsy was including yet another red item in this month’s bag. I’m not sure what it is about red but I never really liked the way it looked on me. Especially lippies. I think I’m gonna give this polish a try first before I give it away. I think it would make a nice color for a set of stiletto nails! This polish is full sized and retails for $13.
- Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil – This was definitely one of the most exciting items I received. I’m a huge fan of natural oils and I’ve been dying to get my hands on some pure argan oil. I have plenty of argan oil based products that work pretty well so I’m pumped to try it. I’ll definitely be adding this to my skin and hair routine very soon! The bottle looks small but I hear argan oil is pretty thick so I should get a few uses out of it. The Full sized bottles range from $14-$98.
- Big Sexy Hair – I’m not much of a hair spray person but I actually want to try this on my extensions soon! It’s supposed to be a volumizing spray but I’m hoping that it holds curls well too. It retails for about $17.
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange body butter – This body butter smells soo good! I can’t wait to shower and try it! Pacifica claims this butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. It’s formulated with shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil. I hope it’s as moisturizing as it sounds! The full sized bottle retails for about $20.
- Soho Concealer brush – Last but certainly not least, I received a Soho concealer brush! I have more than enough brushes but I was still happy to receive one. It’s very soft and feels pretty dense. I think it would be perfect for packing shadow on the lid. This brush retails around $6-$8.
What I love the most about Ipsy is that I always get much more than I bargained for. Not only did I receive such nice goodies for just $10 but they also send out coupon codes in case I decide to opt for the full size. Which I would love to share with you guys!