Fall is quickly approaching and MAC is inviting us all to Indulge in our senses and their new limited edition fall color collection! I am by no means ready for fall. Not even a little bit! But collections like this is making the chilly transition a treat.
The massive Indulge collection features:
Lipstick – $15.00
- Just a Bite mid-tone blue red (satin)
- Feed the Senses mid-tone honey mauve (lustre)
- Smash Hit sheer golden sparkle (dazzle)
- By Design soft shimmering bronze (frost)
- Sweet Succulence deep glossy plum (lustre)
Lip Glass – $15
- Ultimate Dish light beige with pearl
- Liqueur shimmering taupe
- Fashion Punch mid-tone neutral pink
- Lust for Life dark berry
- Utterly Tart deep red
Eyeshadow – $15
- Gilty Morsel glittery light gold (lustre)
- Sex & the Oyster mid-tone greyed blue green (veluxe pearl)
- Three Ring Yellow bright sulfur green yellow (veluxe pearl)
- Divine Decadence soft bronze (veluxe)
- Deep Cravings dark shimmering grey (veluxe pearl)
- Eat, Love deep emerald (satin)
- Beluga dark charcoal with multidimensional pearl (veluxe)
- Palace Pedigreed dark plum (satin)
Cremeblend Blush $21
- Tease Your Tastes soft neutral pink
- Glamour Feast deep rose
Fluidlune – $16
- Gilt Gourmet sparkling burnished gold
- Deliciously Rich shimmering dirty taupe
- Blacktrack solid flat black
Nail Polish – $16
- Magnificent Feast sparkling true gold (frost)
- Sinfully Sweet sparkling champagne with gold (frost)
- Discotheque super glitter silver (pearl)
- Impassioned bright warm pink (cream)
- Rebel mid-tone cream plum (cream)
- Screening Room bright mid-tone teal (cream)
For some reason my local Nordstrom has only received half of the display for this collection. Really strange that the lippie display has yet to arrive and Indulge is right around the corner! I’m not too disappointed though because, for once, my focus isn’t on the lippies at all. I’m actually more interested in the eyeshadows this time around! I love lipsticks and glosses but Indulge is more of a muted fall collection and I’m a bright lip all year type of gal. The eyeshadows definitely stole the show for me! They’re very simple yet unique.
All of the eyeshadows swatched pretty well but I did have some minor issues with the veluxe and veluxe pearl formulas. They’re not intensely pigmented like Urban Decay shadows but they build up quite nicely. The texture of the eyeshadows was a little stiff and dry but nothing too problematic. I plan on picking up Three Ring Yellow, Beluga, Palace Pedigreed and Eat, Love. They’re so pretty!!
I thought I was going to fall head over heels for the sparkly fluidlines but I think I’ve cured my glitter curse (for now). While Gilt Gourmet and Deliciously Rich are absolutely beautiful I don’t find them as must haves. They’re pretty easily dupable. I didn’t feel any grittiness with either fluidline but of course because of the glitter it does apply a little patchy. I think these might be more appealing as eyeshadows or bases. They’re gorgeous blended out as you can see!
The cremeblend blushes turned out to be really pretty too! They’re pretty good picks for fall and can cover a wide range of complexions. I think Tease Your Senses might be just a little too light for deeper complexions but it didnt’ look too bad on me. Glamour Feast, on the other hand, is just beautiful and should suit just about everyone! Lighter ladies should use Glamour Feast with a lighter hand because it can get a little clownish if you use too much. Both blushes were fairly creamy, very pigmented and blended out very well.
Indulge may not be my favorite collection from MAC this year but it definitely has some standout goodies that I recommend checking out! I’m most definitely picking up Three Ring Yellow, Beluga, Palace Pedigreed and Eat, Love eyeshadows. What about you?