I’m a huge beauty junkie so, of course, I spend a lot of my free time browsing other beauty blogs. It’s my guilty pleasure! Today, Karen over at Makeup and Beauty Blog (love, love, love her blog!) posted about some of her go to products for a “no makeup” look and it inspired me to post about my current everyday essentials!
I don’t wear too much makeup on a daily basis because I’m a bit lazy. The whole full faced routine is just a lot for me to process sometimes (read: I’m REALLY LAZY!). But I still like to add a little oomph to my face with a bit of highlighting, contouring, sculpted brows and a wicked cat eye. Here’s what I like to use:
- NARS Amdande Radiant Creamy Concealer
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer
- MAC Blunt Blush (contour)
- MAC Magnetic Appeal Extra Dimension Skinfinish
- Yves Saint Laurent Effet Faux Clis Long Wear Cream Eyeliner
- Anastasia Ebony Dipbrow Pomade
What everyday essentials do you use to create your signature look?