It’s been a little while since I’ve received a box full of freebies from Influenster but I welcome it with open arms! Who doesn’t like free stuff? I was recently selected to participate in the Uni Vox Box program in which I received these goodies to share and review for you guys. This time around things are a little tricky because I was sent a few products I can’t really use. Boo!
The box contained:
- Red Rose Real Tea Blackcurrant Raspberry Premium Water Enhancer A water enhancer formulated without dyes or coloring and made from real brewed tea.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Moose Foundation Lightweight liquid mousse foundation with a shine free, weightless and cakeless finish.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance A newly designed tampon created with Odor Shield to neutralize odors on and off the field.
- Pilot Acroball PureWhite Combines a glossy white barrel with Spring Pantone inspired grip colors and smooth writing advanced ink for effortless writing.
- Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure The revolutionary way to achieve a flawless manicure in just seconds.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia Get intense amplified color and shine in a silky smooth, velvety finish that lasts up to 6 hours.
I’m forever grateful to participate in the Uni Vox Box program but this was pretty disappointing. The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is like 20 shades too light and won’t be going anywhere near my face. It’ll just be an ashy mess! No, no and no. I still applaud Influenster for making an effort because I was asked questions about my skin tone prior to receiving my box and did receive the darkest shade. So they listened! It’s just the fact that the color range of the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is extremely limited and isn’t women of color friendly at all. I’m currently on birth control so I don’t have Aunt Flow problems anymore (thank goodness!). So the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons are also off limits. The press on nails were just laughable. I don’t think I’d ever rock a press on manicure. I mean, have you seen these claws? I’d have to completely remove my gel overlay and cut my natural nails which is another big no. Plus the design is extra cheesy. It puts me back in my middle school days LOL. The only product I’m really excited about is the Expert Last Lip Color because it looks gorgeous! I really hope I like it. Stay tuned for a review!